Monday, March 22, 2010

Crystal Clear Monday



Short and sweet today.

This is what's been on my mind a lot lately: I am so blessed!

I found the man of my dreams, and was able to marry him. A man that loves me unconditionally; that cares for, provides, and protects me and our little family.
We have a comfortable home. And even though sometimes we wish we could buy a house like a lot of our friends have, living in our apartment has made our lives better and easier. We live within a 50 ft (ish) distance of 3 other little families that are our very close friends. We spend time together, exercise together, help eachother, and support eachother. It's wonderful!

I am blessed with the most wonderful baby girl. She is perfect! She eats well, sleeps well. She is always smiling, and is very content to play by herself.
I've heard that those with the strongest character are the ones that are tried the most in life, and I think maybe I'm not counted among those because my life is so great and seems so easy to me. Maybe it's just perspective, I don't know.

Of course I have an incredible family, and In-law family as well! Which is something everyone hopes for, and I got it! :)

And YOU. I'm grateful for you! Anyone who is reading this little blog, or has read this blog. I appreciate your support in my little attempt at having something that I can to to remain ME in this new transition of life. Mamahood ;)  In this new crafty world I need all the support I can get because it sure gets hard to find any motivation to just get it done. I like crafting, but you know that little voice of doubt, that doesn't know if it will turn out great, or if it's just gonna clutter your house (aka: apt) and you'll have to toss it. Anyway, I'm making headway, and I'm getting there, but still thanks for your help.

I could go on and on, but I"ll stop here. I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this post. You have totally made me realize the things in my life that I am (and need to be more) grateful for. I'm actually moving out of our apartment in May. There's not much about apartment living that we've enjoyed or that has benefited us. You are very blessed to have some good, supportive friends that you live so close to. I do dream of living in a small community with close friends. Great post! Glad to be a follower of this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love feedback! Really, say anything :)

People come'n and goin'

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP