Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me? Featured? Sweet!


















Can you believe it? I was featured at Craftaholics Anonymous! Linda is such a sweetheart, and I love everything she does. Especially her amazing creativity with zippers! Wow, that woman does it all.


She was so sweet to feature the black shirt I refashioned a while back.






I wanted to show you some of my favorite things she's made.







Zipper Ballet Flats. So creative! I've gotta try this. (And she sells them on her etsy shop)








How adorable are these framed pine cones? And such an easy idea too.








I just love how this vintage ruffle headband came out. Super cute.








I think this St. Paddy's day Lucky-pillow is so fun for any time of year! And it's out of burlap, even better.






Well, if you've never checked out Craftaholics Anonymous you better get to it. Especially if you need a little support group for the crafter in you.






Thanks again Linda!




1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Crystal!! Thanks for the shout out :) I'm so flattered!!
    have a great day!
    Linda
    Craftaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love feedback! Really, say anything :)

People come'n and goin'

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP