Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy April!

So far April has started out really busy, and it looks like it's gonna stay just as busy.

Just an update to let you know where I've been. In the gorgeous state of Kentucky!!! Baby girl and I went to visit my sister and had a blast! It's so beautiful out there. It's almost like a dream world. Full of perfect grassy rolling hills, beautiful homes and architecture. And really great food, especially what we bought from the Amish. We visited one family that my sister knows, and they were so nice! Probably some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Anyways, projects to come, but I'm just getting settled in at home again.

Sorry, I wanted to upload a picture, but it looks like my camera battery is dead. I'll have to post it later. :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! It was so fun to be there with you and baby Rowan.

    By the way, there's no date on this post.

    Love you tons. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love feedback! Really, say anything :)

People come'n and goin'

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP